This is a simple module designed to enable you to easily embed a YouTube channel, or a YouTube playlist in your site. Really simple module, all you need is the channel username or the playlist ID. Add the number of videos you want, change the default sizes of the video/thumbnails, and you're good to go.
A responsive design that works for all devices (including mobile phones and tablets) and all browsers. Full HTML5 support for devices that does not support Adobe Flash, like iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and Android devices.
What is responsive support
Responsive Web Design (RWD) is an approach to Web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones).
- You can set the number of videos per module (from 1 to 50).
- You can change the width of the thumbnails to fit your needs.
- You can change all the colors in the module.
- You can change the direction of the module (right to left or left to right)
- You can include more than one instance of the module in the same page.
- You can align the text in the module to center, left, or right.
- You can add text above and/or below the module.
We use public domain and open source content in our Web articles. You are free to view, share and download.